New update coming for PUBG Mobile !!
PUBG Mobile is going to receive a new update named 0.13.0 on June 12.Following was notified via PUBG Mobile on twitter.https://twitter.com/PUBGMOBILE/status/1138038095155290114?s=19Following update is rumoured to feature the all new “Death Match” which is currently available in Call of Duty Mobile.Rumoured Change Logs :
New game mode: team deathmatch, available in both FPP and TPP.
– Added separate control settings for FPP.
– Added MVP display in results.
– Added a tab for MVP emotes in inventory.
– All appearances, voices and emotes can be set in different portable closets. They can also be swapped while in a match.
– Walking, crawling or operating a vehicle on the snow will now leave marks.
– Armor durability loss reduced by 25%. Damage reduction remains unchanged.
– Tyrant, G, Licker and Zombie Cop have been removed in Survive Till Dawn. 4 new zombies will be introduced.