PUBG MOBILE SEASON 8 !!!
Pubg mobile teases Season 8 commencement with a slogan of team party , new exciting challenges and rewards.
Currently running season 7 is going to end on 14th July . Not only we will be receiving a new season 8 but also we will be receiving a new update titled v0.13.5 . For now we can see PUBGM is testing out v0.13.5 beta with the below.
The latest beta, version 0.13.5, brings high-frame rate mode on HDR quality, a new submachine gun, and several seasonal upgrades.
The HDR option in PUBG Mobile renders the game with better colors and with a higher contrast ratio, making blacks blacker and whites whiter. It’s not possible to use the high-frame-rate mode with the HDR setting. This is only available on some high-end devices that support it. Go to Settings > Graphics to enable it.
Here is the full list of season system upgrades and other improvements:
- Season interface has been redesigned to make it more intuitive and fancier.
- Classic mode results screen has been adjusted. Rating and Tier changes are now more visible on the screen.
- Season 8 rewards have been adjusted in S8. The entire Season 8 outfit is now available at Gold tier. Reach Diamond tier to get Season-exclusive weapon finishes. Reach Crown or above to get a special team-joining effect and name tags. Reach Ace or above to get a permanent season title.
- Rewards will now be automatically sent to players at the end of the Season.
- Players will learn more detailed changes from the previous season at the beginning of each Season.
- The ranking system’s algorithm has been tuned to slightly increase the weight of kill points, so kills now have a bigger impact on Tier.
- Tier transfer rules have been revised. Starting from Season 8, Tiers below Gold are transferred as-is to the next season.
- Tier Inheritance message has been made more clear. Rating reset information for all servers will be shown in one message, and tier transfer rules will be explained on the website (whose link will be included in the message).
- Tier promotion messaging has been improved. Division promotions within a tier will not be shown in the lobby. Tier promotions will get a fancier display.
- Tier icon visuals have been improved.
- Title visual effects have been tuned.
- Some mythic outfits are now shown with weapons drawn.
- Fixed the bug where players could not move the avatars of their teammates in Team Deathmatch.