Tencent Games has finally released the PUBG Mobile update 0.11.0 which adds zombies mode to the game. The PUBG Mobile update 0.11.0 download size is 436MB on Android via Google Play which isn’t too big when compared to past PUBG Mobile update download sizes, some of which went up to a couple of gigabytes.
In this update , Tencent Games has partnered with Resident Evil folks , so except a new theme music along relevant attires in this update 🧟♂️🧟♀️
Here are the deeper patch notes:
- Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new event mode that is here for a limited time only. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map. Kill them to get resources and items.
- Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Added player Spaces, where player information and Connections are displayed. Select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space.
- Added Pandemic Treasure event. Get your Resident Evil 2 outfits now
- Added Anniversary Treasure event. Celebrate the game’s anniversary with all kinds of rare finishes.
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Anniversary items are on sale while quantities last.
- Added Anniversary emotes, avatars and frames.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
- Character image and Connections are now visible on profile.
- Added new titles: “#1/100” (permanent) and “Survivor” (time-limited).
- Some houses in Vikendi have been redesigned.
- SMG and Assault Rifles War Modes now start with double the ammo.
- Past results are now kept up to one month. Older data will be cleared.
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices.
The update has been pushed to Google Play Store and users have already started receiving the update.
Download the update and let us know how do you feel about this zombie mode in the comments section
Note: Video is uploaded on the zombie mode in our Youtube
Please go ahead and watch it 😀😀😀